Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2015/03/06 04:07:25 UTC

JIRA- legacy & scala labels

I went through all of the unresolved JIRA issues and marked all with at
least a "legacy" or "scala". (for lack of a better name for all that is
not legacy) label. Hopefully I got them all.

Some are labelled with both (math, build, documentation related to both
or neither, etc.)

legacy issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1522?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20scala%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

"scala" issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1522?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20legacy%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Hopefully this will help us get started closing up some old issues. I'll
try to make another pass over them and close tomorrow and try to find
some that need to be closed out.

Re: JIRA- legacy & scala labels

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
my  take is legacy is just a module (aka maven artifact). Just like it
is now. we just need to re-route(cut) dependencies on it.

Re: JIRA- legacy & scala labels

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Re: JIRA- legacy & scala labels

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.