Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nikos Voskarides <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 14:07:30 UTC

Multiple similarity scores for the same text field

I have the following simplified setting:
My schema contains one text field, named "text".
When I perform a query, I need to get the scores for the same text field
but for different similarity functions (e.g. TFIDF, BM25..) and combine
them externally using different weights.
An obvious way to achieve this is to keep multiple copies of the text field
in the schema for each similarity. I am wondering though whether there is a
more space-efficient way of doing this.

Thanks,

Nikos