Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Paul Hardiman <pa...@hardiman.com> on 2014/10/02 23:08:57 UTC

Apache Flex Asdoc - Classes of the Top package

Where O where are the classes of the Top package in the apache action script APIs?

I can seem to find neither the classes nor the global functions in the apache flex API.

Ciao,
Paul Hardiman

Re: Apache Flex Asdoc - Classes of the Top package

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 10/2/14, 2:08 PM, "Paul Hardiman" <pa...@hardiman.com> wrote:

>Where O where are the classes of the Top package in the apache action
>script APIs?
At AdobeĀ¹s ASDoc.
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/index.ht
ml

Apache Flex is effectively a downstream product from Flash.  Apache Flex
ASDoc contains the code that it owns, Adobe ASDoc contains the code it
owns.  It is on our list to do a better job pointing from the Apache Flex
ASDoc to the Flash ASDoc.  Volunteers are welcome to pitch in!

-Alex