Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Corbett J. Klempay" <ck...@acm.jhu.edu> on 2006/03/07 09:18:53 UTC

Roller 2.1 / Jetty 5.1.10 / Postgres 8.1.2?

Hello all --

I'm a first time Roller user.  I just downloaded 2.1 and thought I'd
have a go at mating it with my existing Jetty 5.1.10 and Postgres 8.1.2
installations.  Is anyone else already running this (or a very similar)
combination?  I'd appreciate any guidance (as the Jetty-specific install
document seems pretty stale at this point).

I did see the earlier thread started by Amy about Jetty being unhappy
with the presence of dispatch elements in web.xml; I have commented
those out already.  I'm not really all that knowledgeable with Jetty,
either -- up to now, it's just been hosting a big JAlbum site.

Thanks!

- Corbett

Re: Roller 2.1 / Jetty 5.1.10 / Postgres 8.1.2?

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
I just tried building for 2.4 and it looks like XDoclet did the right
thing. I'll commit the 1 character change to build.xml once I verify
that.

ROL-873: Supplied web.xml is not Servlet 2.4 compliant
Is now set to fix-for Roller 2.2

- Dave

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
I remember seeing something (possibly in a message by you?) saying that
XDoclet had changed and this had opened up this path again, but I might
be mistaken.  Were there issues still with the latest XDoclet?

--a.

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.