Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com> on 2015/06/01 23:55:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.6.0 released

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
version 1.6.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.6.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.6.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.6.0 released

Posted by "Tinte garcia, Miguel Angel" <mi...@atos.net>.
Hi,
Thanks for this new release guys. I’ve checking new improvements and I’ve seen interceptors functionality has been also included for embedded agents. I would be interested on EmbeddedAgent writing on HBase. Is it already supported?

Thanks in advance

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
version 1.6.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.6.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.6.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener información confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas anteriormente y pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional.
Si usted recibe este correo electrónico por error, gracias por informar inmediatamente al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye ningún compromiso para el grupo Atos, salvo ratificación escrita por ambas partes.
Aunque se esfuerza al máximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no será responsable de cualesquiera daños que puedan resultar de una transmisión de virus.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.6.0 released

Posted by Santiago Mola <sm...@stratio.com>.
Congrats and thank you!

Best,

Santiago

--

Santiago M. Mola

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // *@stratiobd
<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.6.0 released

Posted by Santiago Mola <sm...@stratio.com>.
Congrats and thank you!

Best,

Santiago