Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Pi...@dmr.ca on 2006/07/06 17:08:33 UTC

RE (ADFFACES-2) add init-param to make "dialog:xxx" prefix configurable

+1 for the IllegalArgumentException

I never tought about that when writting the patch... being to "used" in
assuming the user whould be aware of what he's doing and so, should be
using the program in the normal way with always valids arguments !

Re: RE (ADFFACES-2) add init-param to make "dialog:xxx" prefix configurable

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
What about ":" characters *inside* the prefix? Users (and sometimes
developers) are evil :)

Cosma

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
much nicer to the users.