Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 14:32:31 UTC

T5: Problem with Grid's pager

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the Grid's pager behavior.

I have a page that makes a search in the database with some specific
parameters. The result of the search is show in the same page, inside a Grid
component, and sometimes it appears with the pager. The problem is: when i
choose a grid page, let's say the page 2, and after it i do the search
again, the grid with the result of the new search will appear with the page
2 selected, and not the page 1. For me, this is a strange and undesired
behavior, looks like the selected number of the Grid's pager is stored on
some cache or cookie...

Is this the right behavior? Is someone experiencing a similar situation?

Thank you in advance

--
Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif

Re: T5: Problem with Grid's pager

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
The Grid component includes a setCurrentPage() method.  You may want
to invoke that after performing your search.  The current page is, in
fact, stored persistently by the Grid component.

On Nov 9, 2007 1:42 PM, Marcus <mv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> I have the same problem :(
>
> Marcus

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: T5: Problem with Grid's pager

Posted by Marcus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcelo,

I have the same problem :(