Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/08/28 23:47:31 UTC

[Wicketstuff yui] version 2.2.2 or 2.3.0 on trunk

Hi,

I see in trunk yui version seems to be 2.2.2 (name of folder in inc) but
I also see a commit saying "update to 2.3.0" on trunk and a branch where
it seems to be 2.3.0. I just would like to know what is exactly the
status of the yui version in wicketstuff, Is there is a plan to
integrate 2.3.0 on trunk - can be usable with
YuiHeaderContributor.forModule?

Cheers

--
Vincent Demay

Re: [Wicketstuff yui] version 2.2.2 or 2.3.0 on trunk

Posted by James McLaughlin <jo...@gmail.com>.

> On my application I use wicket-datetime#datePicker behavior (2.3.0
> compliant) and adding 2.2.2 yahoo librairies makes some conflicts, so I
> finally add 2.3.0 with a YUILib (copied/adapted from wicket-datetime) in
> order to load dynamically libraries.
>
> Is it a problem if I commit this dialog (2.3.0 based)  : it will not be
> usable in a page containing 2.2.2 based widgets?
>
> If yes I can revert those changes in order to make it 2.2.2 compliant.
>
> Sorry for asking a lot of question but I don't want to break your work
> or add some mess ;)
>
> Cheers
> --
> Vincent

Yeah, it might be better to wait until we have ported to 2.3.0. This
should happen any day now, and I will respond to this thread when it
does.

best,
jim

Re: [Wicketstuff yui] version 2.2.2 or 2.3.0 on trunk

Posted by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by James McLaughlin <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by James McLaughlin <jo...@gmail.com>.