Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Vin Ad <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/24 05:00:44 UTC

Installing PIO

Hi,

I am trying to install PIO 0.10.0 on my Ubuntu 16.04 from source code.
I was unsuccessful at pio-start-all, which resulted in an error : Please
set PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME in conf/pio-env.sh

I checked with the file at conf/pio-env

later with some initial checking I found that the .
${PIO_HOME}/bin/load-pio-env.sh was used at the start of pio-start-all.

Even after changing the path I still get the same error : Please set
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME in conf/pio-env.sh, or in your
environment.
Cannot start Elasticsearch. Aborting...

Is there any other configuration that I am missing.

Thanks
-Vin

Re: Installing PIO