Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/06 21:40:30 UTC

Camel CDI and OSGI

Hi Camel community (and enjoy to say this to me too :p),

For the Osgi folks, I created a Compedium service component for camel-cdi:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/tree/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.helpers.parent/net.osgiliath.helper.camel.cdi.configadmin

One day I'll contribute to camel fmk with a pull request on it, but for the
moment, if you're interested now, you can backport it. I'll be glad to
help, even if my name is not on the contrib.

Regards,

Re: Camel CDI and OSGI

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charlie,

The link is wrong. Can you send me the exact url to let me to have a look
please ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard