Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2005/08/23 05:43:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r239318 - /httpd/mod_smtpd/trunk/smtp_core.c

soc-rian@apache.org wrote:
> Author: soc-rian
> Date: Mon Aug 22 20:38:56 2005
> New Revision: 239318

> Log:
> Made smtpd_run_queue a RUN_ALL hook (so multiple plugins can handle the message)

This is another example of a change that makes numerous unrelated
whitespace changes which obscure the actual change in functionality,
making it difficult to read.  I don't have any particular objection to
the whitespace changes, but they should have been made in a separate
commit.  This kind of thing only takes a little bit of effort on your
part, but it makes it far far easier (and thus more likely) for other
developers to review the change and verify that it is correct.

-garrett