Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2008/08/05 15:39:55 UTC

Where has Jason been?

Just a little note to you guys.  I've been in and out of hospitals for
the past few weeks with some mystery skin rash and medley of other
problems.  Spent the last few nights in a hospital room, finally home
again today, may have to go back tomorrow.  Trying to get through
emails, if I have to go back and I can get a decent network connection
I should be around.

Hopefully they can at least tell me what is wrong, else I think I may
have to fly back to the states and let them fix me... :-(

Sorry I've been away for so long... hopefully will get whatever this
is sorted soon and I'll be back here more.

--jason

Re: Where has Jason been?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 8, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Well, I'm outta the hospital now, back at home finally.  Should be
> around more, though still quite week atm :-(
>
> * * *
>
> Don't feel too obligated to leave problems for me to fix though :-P

That's good news, Jason. Rest up.

--kevan

Re: Where has Jason been?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.