Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/06/28 15:34:43 UTC

{UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}

Hi All,

while receiving inventory the following error occurred

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at
location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]
(The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new
transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
[file:/C:/ofBiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}) (Error running Groovy script at
location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]
(The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new
transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
[file:/C:/ofBiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}))

Please Advice

Regards
Vikas

Re: {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
HI

  I would like to  add a facility to store (I already removed dummy
data), but when I click on the add button it just display a progress bar
and disappear it

here is the link

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/ProductStoreFacilities?productStoreId=10001

PLease Advice

Regards
Vikas

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Hello ,

In <Facility> <Facilities> <Facility> choose and select your facility and
click on <Submit>.

There in the (Edit Facility) you have to enter a value for "Default Weight
Unit". For example "Kilogram".

I think it will be resolved then.

Regards,
Heidi

2013/6/28 Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>

> Hi All,
>
> while receiving inventory the following error occurred
>

> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
> [component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at
> location
>
> [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]
> (The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new
> transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
> Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
>
> [file:/C:/ofBiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
> ; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}) (Error running Groovy script at
> location
>
> [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]
> (The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new
> transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
> Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
>
> [file:/C:/ofBiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
> ; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}))
>

> Please Advice
>
> Regards
> Vikas

Olagos bvba