Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Joni Wilson <jo...@jda.com> on 2001/04/23 19:48:09 UTC

EJB example

Has anyone successfully implemented the EJB example.  I am running Apache
soap 2.1 on Orion server.  I am using instructions for installing and
testing from the IBM Web toolkit (there was absolutely nothing written about
the EJB's in the Apache documentation.  The error I'm getting is :

In TemplateProvider.locate()
URI: urn:testprovider
DD.ServiceClass: org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider
DD.ProviderClass: samples/ejb/HelloService
Call.MethodName: hello
Naming Exception caught during InitialContext creation @
iiop://localhost:900

Any help is really appreciated !!!

joni wilson
JDA Software Group, Inc.
480.308.3094
joni.wilson@jda.com

Re: EJB example

Posted by Saint-Martin Cécile <cs...@symetrx.com>.
Yes we succeed in calling EJB via SOAP, please give your deployment
descriptor file...

Re: EJB example

Posted by Saint-Martin Cécile <cs...@symetrx.com>.