Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/09 21:11:41 UTC

How to turn on the plugin trace

Hi there,

I've been looking at the plugin code and saw the following but I don't see
"kernelFullyStarted = " anywhere in geronimo server log or  plugin .metadata\.log.   Can
someone please advise how to turn on the plugin trace and where all the trace/logs
related to plugin are?

Trace.trace(Trace.INFO, "kernelFullyStarted = " + ...);

thanks,

Lin

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Re: How to turn on the plugin trace

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@yahoo.com>.
I saw you already checked in the change to include the .options file.  Thanks.

Author: sppatel
Date: Tue Jan 10 13:48:38 2006
New Revision: 367806

Log:
add .options debug file to packaged plugin

thanks,

Lin

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: How to turn on the plugin trace