Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2013/05/06 06:13:10 UTC

Public filters in JIRA

Can we create public filters in JIRA? I can't seem to figure out how.
The private filters mean that I have to authenticate for simple things
like seeing an RSS feed of ticket activity in an RSS reader, and
sharing filters, like "outstanding issue for 1.5.0 release" isn't
possible.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: Public filters in JIRA

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Just put in the request. I hadn't been sure that it was a permission
thing until now. Thanks!

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii