Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Gibbons <cg...@solutionstream.com> on 2007/04/03 18:29:25 UTC

Question on PPR and panelRadio component

I have a page with a couple of inputText components with the attribute
required="true" set on all of them, then I have a panelRadio component.
If I leave the required inputText values blank, the panelRadio doesn't
work, it submits , but doesn't update the contents.  However if I remove
the required="true" attribute, everything works fine.  Is this a bug or
intended functionality?

Chris

Re: [TRINIDAD] subject tag?

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.
Surely you can filter your incoming mail by the sender?  That is how I
handle all my mailing lists.  Have your email client file it in a separate
folder.  If you can't do this, use GMail or something else that can do this
for you.

RE: [TRINIDAD] subject tag?

Posted by Justin Mckay <ju...@famis.com>.
I just use where sent to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org in a filter for
my email

Re: Question on PPR and panelRadio component

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes, I have to check the mess w/ out javadoc

-M

On 4/5/07, Chris Gibbons <cg...@solutionstream.com> wrote:
> Well there is a description on the "default" attribute of a subform, but
> reading it didn't give me much of a clue as to what it meant.  The
> UIXSubform java doc is what really keyed me on to it.
>
> Chris

jsfc="tr:commandButton"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.