Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2018/09/29 09:58:22 UTC

Re: Please test the new MWiki: https://wikitest.openoffice.org

Hi Andrea,

Anything new on this topic?

I have some new graphics to test for the Wiki:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/header.png
(to replace /w/skins/aoo/header.png)

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/asf_logo_simple.png
(to replace /w/ASFLogo/asf_logo_simple.png)

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/favicon.ico
(to replace /favicon.png)

Regards,

   Matthias