Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 15:38:02 UTC

Zookeeper-aware golang library

I've been working on a go library for solr that is zk aware for the past
few months.  Here is my library.  let me know if you'd like to contribute.
I compute the hashrange given a key and route and return the desired
servers in the cluster then have an sdk for query and for retries given
network outages.  We've found that just using a load balancer leads to some
data loss when nodes reboot which is why i emulated the java solr client
and rotate through a list of solr servers.

https://github.com/sendgrid/go-solr