Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 06:19:10 UTC

Meetup in Raleigh/Durham, NC

There is a Hadoop meetup happening in Durham next week. I'm presenting
an intro to Kafka.

I don't suspect there are any Kafka users in the area who are not
already members of TriHUG, but sending this email out just in case :)

http://www.meetup.com/TriHUG/events/129831822/

-David

Re: Meetup in Raleigh/Durham, NC

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks for presenting and sharing this David!

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.