Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Erik Buene <er...@gan.no> on 2002/08/23 14:50:27 UTC

Configure SourceResolver

Hi

Don't know if this is the right forum for this question,
so please correct me if I am out of place here.
My question is: Can I configure cocoon to use my own
SourceResolver instead of
org.apache.cocoon.environment.URLFactorySourceResolver?

I would like to write one that can resolve e.g. 'xhive://'
to deliver documents from the XHive database.

I know I can write my own generator, but then I would have
To write a transformer as well - since the stylesheets are
also in the xhive database. I would prefer to use be able
to just use the src attribute with the available components.

Any help much appriciated,

Erik Buene (erik.buene@gan.no),
Gan Media

RE: Configure SourceResolver

Posted by Erik Buene <er...@gan.no>.
Thank you for answering.

I have already made a Source implementation, but how do I
tell Cocoon to use this Source?

Cheers,
Erik Buene

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.