Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Assia Aouat <as...@canada.sirsi.com> on 2004/07/20 22:12:50 UTC

LDAP question

Hi every one,

Does any one know how to connect Jetspeed to Active
Directory (MS LDAP), how to retrieve all information about the user ?

I change in jetspeed.security-proprieties the fields to connect
and use LDAP ..
But in jetspeed log I had this message :
ERROR LDAPUser - getUserId():
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.ldap.LDAPUser.getUserId(LDAPUser.java:33
7)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.ldap.LDAPUser.setUserId(LDAPUser.java:35
1)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.ldap.LDAPUser.<init>(LDAPUser.java:175)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.ldap.LDAPUser.<init>(LDAPUser.java:151)
Method)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccessorImpl.java:39)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.JetspeedUserFactory.getInstance(Jetspeed
UserFactory.java:113)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.JetspeedUserFactory.getInstance(Jetspeed
UserFactory.java:87)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.BaseProfileLocator.setAnonymous(BaseProfi
leLocator.java:343)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.BaseProfile.<init>(BaseProfile.java:78)

?