Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/22 02:39:13 UTC

implementing include

Hey sebb, and mike

I'm thinking about implementing an include feature for Jmeter so that
users can include another JMX test plan.  Looking at the SaveService,
I think it might be feasible to with minimal changes.

1. extend either simple controller or module controller to allow
include using an external .jmx file
2. extend TestElement with a new method isIncluded(), setIncluded(boolean)
3. extend SaveService to first remove all TestElements that return
true for isIncluded()
4. extend SaveService to set included elements to true

I think that should do it, what do you guys think?

peter