Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Jaime Toledo Peña <jt...@grupodamiano.com.mx> on 2006/03/22 22:04:35 UTC

problem with mod_rivet.so

I have installed  apache software 1.3 and  apache rivet software.
but have a errors  ,when I want run apache server say me :
the mod_rivet.so not found  ,but if I have it in the folder modules..

thank you

Re: problem with mod_rivet.so

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Jaime Toledo Peña wrote:
> I have installed  apache software 1.3 and  apache rivet software.
> but have a errors  ,when I want run apache server say me :
> the mod_rivet.so not found  ,but if I have it in the folder modules..

Which folder?  What OS?  Can you tell us a little bit more about how you
installed it?

Saludos,
--
David N. Welton