Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ba...@generationjava.com on 2002/02/21 07:59:22 UTC

Commons front page

Just thought I'd point out:

Logging is on the Commons nav bar twice. And Validator, DBCP, JXPath and
Pool all seem to lack a front page.

In the sandbox, Jelly, JJar and Workflow are all missing them. And as
already mentioned, Util doesn't have an entry. Which seems fortuitous with
the potential changes to Util.

Bay

Re: Commons front page

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Wednesday, February 27, 2002, at 04:49 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Also, should the Commons front page entry for JJar point to:
>

> http://jakarta.apache.org/jjar/
>
> or more likely, that document live at where the Commons front page points
> to?

maybe but then again maybe not.

thanks for the spot but i think it's best to leave any changes to geir and
jason.

- robert

Re: Commons front page

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 2/27/02 11:49 AM, "Henri Yandell" <ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

> Also, should the Commons front page entry for JJar point to:
>

> http://jakarta.apache.org/jjar/
>
> or more likely, that document live at where the Commons front page points
> to?

Yes - indeed.  I threw that there when introduced to have something for
people to look at.  I will move.  Assuming no further disasters, will do
this weekend.

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>

>> On Thursday, February 21, 2002, at 06:59 AM, <ba...@generationjava.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Just thought I'd point out:
>>>
>>> Logging is on the Commons nav bar twice.
>>
>> well spotted :)
>>
>> i've (hopefully) corrected that now.
>>
>>> And Validator, DBCP, JXPath and
>>> Pool all seem to lack a front page.
>>
>> no one's got round to writing a front page for them yet. any volunteers?
>>
>> maybe we should insist that all projects who want to be accepted into the
>> commons submit a web page describing their project to users as well as
>> PROPOSAL and STATUS documents (which are aimed more at developers).
>>
>> - robert
>>

>> --

System and Software Consulting
"We will be judged not by the monuments we build, but by the monuments we
destroy" - Ada Louise Huxtable

Re: Commons front page

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: Commons front page