Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Juan Dellarroquelle <ra...@usa.net> on 2002/07/10 18:52:15 UTC

HTTP User Parameter modifier

I was reading the mails in the archives (mails sent in May, this year) and
there are a couple of mails referencing an "HTTP User Parameter modifier".
I'm not quite sure if this modifier was added somewhere in the JMeter CVS
repository. Can someone point me where I can find it or email it to me?

Thanks very much.

Juan.

RE: HTTP User Parameter modifier

Posted by Joseph Barefoot <jo...@hereuare.com>.
No problem, good luck with your testing. :)

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Juan Dellarroquelle <ra...@usa.net>.
Thanks Joe and Michael,

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>