Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/20 19:34:02 UTC

[RESULT] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0

Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0 release vote.

Vote passes with 9 Votes: 5 Bindings and 4 non Bindings

Binding
Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Gary Tuly
Cristopher Shannon
Justin Bertram

Non Binding:
Howard Gao
Domenico Francesco Bruscino
Francesco Nigro
Havret

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the

release candidates and vote.

I'll update the website as soon as the mirrors are updated.

This step used to take 24 hours... it should be somewhat faster now..
but I will send the announcement after everything is ready.

--
Clebert Suconic