Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ANTHONY ZIOLKOWSKI <az...@rogers.com> on 2006/05/26 17:05:45 UTC

QUESTION: meaning of message - FileProvider - Configuration file read-only so engine configuration changes will not be saved

While running an axis client under in a web browser applet, I get the message - FileProvider - Configuration file read-only so engine configuration changes will not be saved. What does it mean?

Re: QUESTION: meaning of message - FileProvider - Configuration file read-only so engine configuration changes will not be saved

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
You could probably set the logging level to Warn for the logging category
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.  (The message you're
trying to suppress is of level Info.)  You'd probably need to edit the
logging.properties file in the axis jar or alter the logging
configuration programmatically.

Jeff

Posted by ANTHONY ZIOLKOWSKI <az...@rogers.com>.

Posted by Jeff Greif <je...@gmail.com>.