Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Aa...@Globus.ch on 2006/11/29 14:24:44 UTC

Re: Archiva: 507 Insufficient Storage

>> Every now and then, I get the error " 507 Insufficient Storage"
>> during mvn
>> deploy. Is this a known error?
>>
>> I'd like to debug this. Where in the server code is this error
>> generated?
> Are you deploying to a windows machine?

Yes.

> maybe the path is too long?

I can upload the JAR and POM without problem but as soon as the
maven-metadata.xml is uploaded, I get this error.

Just to be sure: I tried on two machines. One had 130GB free, the other
7.5GB.

>> [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact
>> statcvs:maven-statcvs-plugin'
>> Connecting to http://.../archiva/repository/...
>> 28.11.2006 14:13:41 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
>> processRedirectResponse
>> INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
>> [INFO]
>> --
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> --
>> [INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
>> metadata: Failed to transfer file:
>> http://.../archiva/repository/.../statcvs/maven-statcvs-plugin/
>> maven-metadata.xml.
>> Return code is: 507 Insufficient Storage

Aaron Digulla

Re: Antwort: Re: Archiva: 507 Insufficient Storage

Posted by boomtown15 <bo...@msn.com>.
Has anyone found a solution to this problem.  I a have used several versions
of webdav and each one fails.  Whenever I delete the metadata files I can
upload without a problem, but when they already exist I cannot deploy
without the 507 error.  I have also tried everything mentioned in this bug
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-243.  I don't get anything in the
Archiva logs either.  I am using Archiva alpha 2.  Any suggestions?

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.

Posted by "Mohni, Daniel" <da...@ch.unisys.com>.

we use the version from ibiblio...

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/maven/wagon/wag
on-webdav/1.0-beta-1/

but as I mentioned earlier, we currently only setup small test projects,
there is nothing big to deploy at the moment, so maybe we get the same
problem later on...

Daniel

btw: are there also exceptions in the archiva log ?

Re: Archiva: 507 Insufficient Storage

Posted by Aa...@Globus.ch.

Posted by "Mohni, Daniel" <da...@ch.unisys.com>.

we use this:

<project>
    <build>
      <extensions>
        <extension>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
          <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
          <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
        </extension>
      </extensions>
    </build>
  </project>

but we only tried a few projects, as we are seting up the environment
for
a new project...

Daniel