Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by deng ziming <de...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/02 02:24:22 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-786: Use localhost:9092 as default bootstrap-server/broker-list in client tools

Thank you Maison

I have update the KIP number to KIP-789, the url has been updated to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=191335433 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=191335433>

Thanks

Deng Ziming

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I suggest also starting a new DISCUSS thread on the mailing list to
avoid any confusion.

Thanks