Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2006/01/27 13:32:01 UTC

Nightly problem

Hi

When running with latest nightly (1.1.2-SNAPSHOT), I get:
javax.faces.FacesException: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect
	at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:123)

This does not happen when I replace them with the  1.1.1 release jars in my WEB-INF/lib

Hermod

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Generally caused when an xml parser tries to resolve an entity using the URL.
Generally fixed by putting a copy of your dtd files in your WEB-INF/ directory.
Sometimes you have to solve it by writing an XML parser entity resolver.