Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 07:45:34 UTC

please help with finding and fixing stale documentation

People,

We could use everyone's help. I just came across some stale
documentation, particularly RequestCycle, which stated in large
caption that it is not meant for being subclassed (which is nonsense
of course). I'm a bit afraid that the API docs may be stale in more
places.

If you (including users) have some spare time at hands, checking a
couple of your favorite classes for stale API docs, and delivering a
good patch[1] when you find (big) improvements would be much
appriciated!

Thanks,

Eelco

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET

Re: please help with finding and fixing stale documentation

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

Eelco

Posted by Remco Bos <re...@yahoo.com>.