Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tom ly <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/23 23:56:49 UTC

Is Tomcat with JRockit and Intel Xeon Processor okay?

I hear that JRockit only works with Intel processors.  Will it work with the new Xeon Processor?

Re: Is Tomcat, Axis, JRockit and Intel Xeon Processor okay?

Posted by tom ly <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Forgot to add that I'm running web services with Axis

tom ly <bo...@yahoo.com> wrote:I hear that JRockit only works with Intel processors. Will it work with the new Xeon Processor?