Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/05/03 14:07:53 UTC

workaround for hibernate-module problem (ValueEncoderSource contribution)

hi,

I am facing problem described in
http://www.nabble.com/Hi-Lo-tutorial,-HIbernate-cfg-errors-td22230480.html.

In my app I am using palette component and tapestry-hibernate, so the
ValueEncoder contribution is interfering with each other.

Is there another alternative/workaround as removing hibernate-tapestry
module dependency? I cannot remove it because I am using its features.

thanks.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de

Re: workaround for hibernate-module problem (ValueEncoderSource contribution)

Posted by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
The hibernate config is there (before using palette component I had a
working tapestry-hibernate module integration).

I thought it is a bug from the hibernate-tapestry module?
HibernateModule's contributeValueEncoder(...) interferes with the one of
the standard TapestryModule.

Maybe I just switch to the standard hibernate/spring way and build the
bridge with the spring-module to inject a dao.

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi>.