Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr> on 2007/03/28 10:57:00 UTC

DataTable and Colspan

Hello,

I look for dataTable composant  that allow using like the colspan parameter
on html table.the latest release version of  tomahawk column not offer it,
in spite of the  http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/column.html tld doc

thanks

Re: DataTable and Colspan

Posted by lmk <lo...@casden.banquepopulaire.fr>.
I downloaded the snapshot version of tomahawk...

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

thanks..