Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Jonathan mayer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2018/06/03 10:12:16 UTC

Ignite C# Geometry

Hi Guys,
I am a bit confused.
How do I refer/interact with a JTS geometry from .Net?
Regards,
Jonathan

Re: Ignite C# Geometry

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Here is an example hot to create binary object [1]. I'm not sure it
will work, but you can try to pass full class name as BinaroObject
type. Smth like that:

IBinaryObjectBuilder builder =
ignite.GetBinary().GetBuilder("com.vividsolutions...");

[1] https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/binary-mode#section-creating-binary-objects

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Jonathan Mayer <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> " mock vividsolution classes" sounds interesting - is there an example of
> how to mock a class with BinaryObjects?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Jonathan

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Ignite C# Geometry

Re: Ignite C# Geometry

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't think  JST classe are supported in Ignite binary protocol.
You can try to use BinaryObjects for mock vividsolution classes or inline
in SQL query string.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Jonathan Mayer <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I realise that 2.5 has just been released and that everyone is busy but...
>
> If I can't get an answer to the below question it is a bit of a show
> stopper.
>
> Do I have to implement my own Data Type mapper for a JTS Geometry within
> the
> Ignite .Net Platform code or is there an easier way to access it from
> within
> C#?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jonathan