Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Duffy <du...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/22 21:56:47 UTC

Struts Taglib Question

Is use of the Struts taglib mandatory for proper
operation of Struts?

I've got an application that uses 100% JSTL tags that
I'd like to port to Struts.  I'd like to know if I can
just use those JSPs without adding any Struts tags.
Thanks - MOD

Re: Struts Taglib Question

Posted by Michael Duffy <du...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you, Erik.  I thought that was the case, but I
wanted to ask the question and be sure. - MOD

Re: Struts Taglib Question

Posted by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com>.

Michael Duffy wrote:
> Is use of the Struts taglib mandatory for proper
> operation of Struts?
>
> I've got an application that uses 100% JSTL tags that
> I'd like to port to Struts.  I'd like to know if I can
> just use those JSPs without adding any Struts tags.
> Thanks - MOD

 From everything I understand you can just use the struts framework
without the taglibs.

Erik