Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Luis <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/11/09 21:03:14 UTC

Creating a CloudStack advance networking

I am i stalling a demo environment to test CS Advance networking but i am ha ing some problems, i hace CS installed and configured with Advance Networking but is not able to download iso. I am using CS 4.10 with XenServer with loca IPs because is for internal use and to learn.
Could some o e give me advice or guide me to finish this project?

Firewall pfsense with 3 i terfacesPublic:192.168.0.0/24Servers:10.0.0.0/23Lan:192.168.1.0/23
Host: 10.0.0.0/23Publuc-local IPs: 192.168.0.0/24

Thank you.

Re: Creating a CloudStack advance networking

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Luis,

Can you pease tell us what error do you get on your download.
Could you please describe the exact scenario you’re executing? Are you downloading an ISO from ACS or you’ve registered ISO and the download fails?

First place to start looking is the management logs sitting at /var/log/cloudstack/management/

Thanks,
Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com