Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Oleg Timofeyev <li...@2xdigi.com> on 2001/09/10 09:05:36 UTC

RE: getting URL

Hi,

With Apache SOAP, is it possible to get the URL from which client is calling
a function on the server? The reason I am asking is because I read something
about limitation of getting base URI from multiheader.

Thanks
Oleg

Re: getting URL

Posted by ParamDeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
I think that there is a way out!!
You can get an access to SOAPContext object at the server side. Now this
SOAPContext object has a getBaseUri() method! (See the API docs of Apache
SOAP)

I think that you can get an access to the URI of the client using this!

Regards,
Paramdeep

Re: getting URL