Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Geoffrey <li...@serioustechnology.com> on 2010/07/15 15:13:07 UTC

svn: working copy ??? locked

Trying to resolve this issue.  I expected to find a 'locked' file
somewhere, but one does not exist.  Running 'svn cleanup' does not
resolve the problem either.

Suggestions?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson

Re: svn: working copy ??? locked

Posted by Geoffrey <li...@serioustechnology.com>.
Andy Levy wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:13, Geoffrey <li...@serioustechnology.com> wrote:
>> Trying to resolve this issue.  I expected to find a 'locked' file somewhere,
>> but one does not exist.  Running 'svn cleanup' does not resolve the problem
>> either.
>>
>> Suggestions?
>
> You need to provide more detail. What version of Subversion? Operating
> System? If Windows, what antivirus?

Subversion: 1.4.2
OS: Red Hat Enterprise 5.3

Re: svn: working copy ??? locked

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

RE: working copy ??? locked

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:37, Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>
> wrote:
> >> Trying to resolve this issue.  I expected to find a 'locked'
> file
> >> somewhere, but one does not exist.  Running 'svn cleanup' does
> not
> >> resolve the problem either.
> >>
> >> Suggestions?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Until later, Geoffrey
> >
> > I'm pretty sure lock info is stored in the repository.
> >
> > http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-
> book.html#svn.advanced.locking
>
> "Working copy locked" is not the same as locking a file to prevent
> someone else from committing a change to it.
>
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.tour.cleanup.html

Ah.. I missed that... my bad. As the church lady would say... never mind.

BOb

Re: working copy ??? locked

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

RE: working copy ??? locked