Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/09/15 15:20:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

All,

The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Manu George has
accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.

Congratulations Manu and welcome aboard!

Thanks,
Donald Woods

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Manu!  Let the honeymoons begin! :-)  Welcome aboard!

Ted Kirby

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
ongratulations Manu!

--
~Jason Warner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manu!
--kevan

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Congrats, Manu!

-David

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Manu!!

++Vamsi

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manu...a great wedding gift :)

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manu.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Manu George has
> accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.
>
> Congratulations Manu and welcome aboard!
>

> Thanks,
> Donald Woods

Shiva

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Manu !!

Donald Woods wrote:
> All,
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Manu George has
> accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.
>
> Congratulations Manu and welcome aboard!
>

> Thanks,
> Donald Woods

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Manu!

Joe

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Manu!

Jay

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Manu and welcome aboard!

Whoohoo, gratulacje* Manu!

Jacek

[*] ang. congrats

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manu George as a new Geronimo Committer

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manu!

Lin

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Jarek

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Manu !!

Donald Woods wrote:
> All,
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Manu George has
> accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.
>
> Congratulations Manu and welcome aboard!
>

> Thanks,
> Donald Woods

Tim McConnell