Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/31 20:44:17 UTC

Sending XML request with CDATA using XMLBeans

I am having troubles sending XML request with CDATA using XMLBeans.
After some googling, XMLBeans 2.4 can use the followings to force it to use
CDATA

XmlCursor c = node.xgetKey().newCursor();
c.toFirstContentToken();
c.setBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK);

I can print out the request document and it's forming correctly with
XMLBeans, but CXF still replace the characters "<" and ">" of
"<![CDATA[.....]]>" to "&lg;" and "&gt"

What options can I set to tell CXF to leave those characters untouched?