Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 17:07:58 UTC

Re: Lack of JMX LogCleaner and LogCleanerManager metrics

Probably you need to enable the log cleaner for those to show up? We
disable it by default and so I think those metrics never get created.

-Jay

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
I'm counting this as three committer +1 :)

Opened:
 KAFKA-1944 - Rename LogCleaner and related classes to LogCompactor
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1944>

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.