Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/07/11 15:02:32 UTC

Re: UPS online tools international shipping

some work would have to be done to use the sending address to activate
the UPS rules outside of the US.
To my knowledge this is not implemented at this time.

mike_mcmillan sent the following on 7/10/2008 1:40 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thinking out loud:
having review Data model book vol 1 figure 5.6 (shipments)
the screens to handle the documents need to added.
and a shipment package needs to include container.

I expect there needs to be  thought as to how to make agreements with
shipping forwarders if they are packing a container (20x8 feet types)
then the container data ups needs would be in the system and the code
could be changed to add this feature

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/11/2008 6:02 AM: