Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Schmeets <ma...@chipware.com> on 2003/08/08 15:27:35 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.6 IIS6.0 ISAPI Filter Activation

I have been able to use the ISAPI redirector filter with IIS 5 and W2K
successfully. I just attempted to do the same thing with Server 2003 and
IIS 6.0 and cannot get the filter to register any status (no arrows). I
did install, and enable the dll as a Web Extension as well. I am using
4.0.6 and the same dll as I used with IIS5.
Can anyone give me any advice specific to IIS 6

Thanks,
Mark