Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hendrik Neumann <th...@googlemail.com> on 2006/02/24 11:33:06 UTC

Geronimo + httpd + mod_jk + Tomcat

Hi list,

is it possible to integrate the Tomcat-Server which is embedded in
Geronimo with Apaches httpd via the mod_jk? Or is there anything that
I need to take care of?

By the way: What Tomcat-Version is actually included into Tomcat? 5.0 or 5.5?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Greetings,
Hendrik Neumann; Ruhr-University of Bochum

Re: Geronimo + httpd + mod_jk + Tomcat

Posted by Hendrik Neumann <th...@googlemail.com>.
> Hope this helps
>
> Kristian

Yes, this seems to be exactly the informations I was looking for -
thanks a lot! :)

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@gmx.de>.
Hi Hendrik

Hendrik Neumann wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is it possible to integrate the Tomcat-Server which is embedded in
> Geronimo with Apaches httpd via the mod_jk? Or is there anything that
> I need to take care of?

There is some docu available at:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Remote+HTTPd+Server

> By the way: What Tomcat-Version is actually included into Tomcat? 5.0 or 5.5?

Geronimo Version 1.0 uses Apache Tomcat 5.5.9.

Hope this helps

Kristian