Posted to user@flink.apache.org by C DINESH <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 11:08:34 UTC

Hadoop_Compatability

Hi All,

From 1.9 version there is no *flink-shaded-hadoop2 dependency. To use
Hadoop APIS like *IntWritable ,  LongWritable. What are the dependencies we
need to add to use these APIs.

I tried searching in google. Not able to understand the solution. Please
guide me.

Thanks in Advance.
Dinesh.

Re: Hadoop_Compatability

Posted by C DINESH <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response Chesnay,

i will try to understand it. If I have doubts I will get back.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh.

Re: Hadoop_Compatability

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.