Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 13:56:52 UTC

Looking for contact information for Java User Group in Hyderabad, India

Heya,

I might be traveling to Hyderabad, India and was wondering if the local
Java User Group is active and would like a session on Wicket 8 or anything
else.

I think it would be awesome if I could meet local developers and chat about
everything Wicket!

Martijn

Re: Looking for contact information for Java User Group in Hyderabad, India

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'll forward the actual details of any meetup to this list when I have them!

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Martijn,

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> I might be traveling to Hyderabad, India and was wondering if the local
> Java User Group is active and would like a session on Wicket 8 or anything
> else.

I don't know how active is this group (or if one exists at all)

> I think it would be awesome if I could meet local developers and chat about
> everything Wicket!

I will be happy to meet, let me know your plans.

> Martijn

Kiran Ayyagari