Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 15:35:34 UTC

[OT] where is JPA 2.0 API spec in maven?

Sorry to spam but I am wondering where the JPA 2.0 Spec are cant find
it in maven...

regards Nino

Re: [OT] where is JPA 2.0 API spec in maven?

Posted by Matt Jensen <ma...@picasystems.com>.
Group: org.hibernate.javax.persistence
Artifact: hibernate-jpa-2.0-api
Version: 1.0.0.Final

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I also need a provider library, but just think it's strange that the
JPA API are bound into the provider library and a independent.

regards Nino

Posted by Korbinian Bachl - privat <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Oh, didn't know that - thx :)

Posted by Jan Kriesten <kr...@mail.footprint.de>.
Hi Korbinian,

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
i just think it's strange, I'd have thought that there would have been
one and only one official JPA 2 api one could depend on. But I see my
suspicion was correct.

Thanks to all for replying on this non wicket topic..

Posted by Korbinian Bachl - privat <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.

Posted by Jan Kriesten <kr...@mail.footprint.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Korbinian Bachl - privat <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
JEE 6:
<dependency>
                 <groupId>javax</groupId>
                 <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
                 <version>6.0</version>
                 <scope>provided</scope>
             </dependency>

Posted by Marcelo Morales <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM, nino martinez wael
<ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to spam but I am wondering where the JPA 2.0 Spec are cant find
> it in maven...

<artifactId>geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec</artifactId>
<version>1.1</version>

--
Marcelo Morales