Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kevin Daly <ke...@meta.com> on 2016/04/21 17:42:59 UTC

Best Practices for Deploying Ignite

I'm just wondering if I am deploying Ignite to Hardware let's say with 128GB
RAM on each node.. Is it best to have just one ignite process run on the
machine and use the entire machine.. Or should I run multiple ignite
processes on the same machine?

Re: Best Practices for Deploying Ignite

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
In Addition to that you should make sure that you run JDK8, it has a lot of optimizations